Do you script and/or code in Python and interested in working with the Modelling, Environment, Rigging and Surfacing departments?
What you’ll get to do:
- Support the asset department artists and TDs with pipeline and asset issues
- Ensuing that highly optimised assets retain intended creative representations
- Working with other TDs and the R&D department
What you bring:
- 1 – 2 years minimum experience in CG production such as feature animation, VFX projects, television commercials or short films.
- Experience with animation pipelines
- Experience in at least one high end 3D software package, e.g. Maya, Houdini
- Strong Python Programming Experience, ie. PyQt Applications
- Good generalist skills with a solid understanding of all departments
- A focus on quality control and active artist support
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
- Ability to work within a strong team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We encourage people who are Australian citizens/permanent residents or who are eligible for a working holiday visa.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our online application form via our website https://www.animallogic.com/careers/jobs/locations/sydney/
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With studios in Sydney and Vancouver and development offices in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
In 2017, Animal Logic completed production on Peter Rabbit, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Alien: Covenant, and is currently in production on The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include: The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.