Are you a CG Generalist interested in joining our team to work on our first Animated Feature?!
What you’ll get to do:
- Ability to execute a broad range of tasks across multiple disciplines including concept, modeling, texturing, animation, and rendering look development
- Create and modify assets by following the creative direction of production
- Clearly understand the visual requirements to deliver the creative goals in a timely manner and to the highest standard
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the processes of the adjoining departments in relation to Animal Logic’s pipeline and communicate with these departments as needed
- Escalate issues or potential issues in a timely manner to leads or supervisor if applicable
- Exhibit a keen design sense and proactively provide creative input where appropriate
What you bring:
- 3+ years working on feature animation or VFX projects
- Professional experience and understanding of 3D software packages used in digital film production, in particular Maya, XSI and Nuke
- Good knowledge of layout skills
- Good knowledge of animation skills
- Knowledge of displacement map and normal map generation
- Knowledge of polygonal geometry modeling
- Knowledge of material creations and texturing
- Knowledge of basic expression setup
- Knowledge of lighting and rendering
- Maintain a flexible approach with the ability to achieve deadlines within a team environment while under pressure
- Ability to work solo as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to efficiently organise, prioritise and problem solve work across multiple areas
What do you value?
- Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
- Benefits – we’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few
- Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
- Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: https://grnh.se/1mjtmv421
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, and Peter Rabbit. Animal Logic is currently in production on The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). See our new and improved website for more: https://www.animallogic.com/portfolio/projects/!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.