Colourist – LEGO® 2 (Vancouver)
Are you a Colourist interested in working with us on LEGO® 2?!
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with the Director or Key Creative to set the visual tone of the film
- Work with tech leadership to set up workflows to achieve creative goals
- Ensure delivery within deadline
- Quality control of the DI output
What you bring:
- Previous experience as a Colourist on at least one Animated Feature Film
- Experience in Baselight
- Good experience with compositing workflows
- Good working knowledge of editorial software such as AVID
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong technical and visual skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
The following will be highly regarded:
- Experience with ACES colour workflow
- Experience with HDR
What do you value?
- Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
- Benefits – we’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few
- Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
- Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: https://grnh.se/38d0ri1
Please apply if you are eligible to work permanently in Canada.
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, and Peter Rabbit. Animal Logic is currently in production on The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). See our new and improved website for more: https://www.animallogic.com/portfolio/projects/!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.