Windmill Lane VFX is seeking highly motivated and experienced Compositors to join their team for an exciting feature project.
We are looking for compositors who can seamlessly combine live action and computer generated elements into visual effects shots which will realize the vision and creative direction of the client and visual effects supervisor.
- Perform all tasks associated with the compositing process, including 2D tracking, keying, layering of elements and colour grading to seamlessly integrate the various layers or elements of a live-action shot
- Take direction from the 2d Supervisor and overall Supervisor on the show
- Complete work within the schedule while maintaining constant communication with production team and supervisors.
- Follow production process and develop creative approaches and problem-solving
- Previous experience working within the VFX industry.
- At least 4 years working knowledge of Nuke.
- A keen creative eye and an understanding of colour space principles
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work closely in a small team with tight schedules.
- Knowledge of Shotgun a plus.
- Experience using multi-pass CG elements .
- Detail oriented, creative with clear communication skills .
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Programming and coding experience is considered an asset