Are you a DI Assistant interested in working with us on LEGO® 2?!
What you’ll get to do:
- Liaise between DI and the Editorial department
- Assist with Editorial tasks
- Maintain edits
- Quality control of edits
What you bring:
- Previous experience as an Edit Assistant or Dailies Review Operator in feature film
- Good working knowledge of editorial software such as AVID
- Experience in Baselight
- Interested in a career in Online Editorial and/or DI
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong technical and visual skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
Please note this is a non creative role. Please apply if you are eligible to work permanently in Canada.
What do you value?
- Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
- Benefits – we’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few
- Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
- Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: https://grnh.se/pxgqj21
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, and Peter Rabbit. Animal Logic is currently in production on The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). See our new and improved website for more: https://www.animallogic.com/portfolio/projects/!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.