Animal Logic is recognised as one of the world’s leading independent creative digital studios, producing award winning design, visual effects and animation for over 25 years. We are currently in production on The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019)!
Animal Logic is looking for an adventurous Full Stack Developer to join us in our Vancouver studio! This position is innovative and challenging; you will be solving complex problems using creative solutions and techniques while contributing to the overall delivery of an animated feature film!
You’ll get to:
- Participate in the design and development of new features of production workflow
- Interact regularly with artist and leads in the production departments
- Collaborate as part of a small international team (we’re in Sydney too!)
- Work on our proprietary compute farm management software, which manages 10s of thousands of cores
- 3+ years of commercial Java development experience
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- A good understanding of Data Models and Relational Databases
- Demonstrated experience working with internal or external clients
- Previously contributed to robust and scalable systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and estimating abilities
- Spring, JMS, Web Services, GWT
- Postgres or similar database systems
- Agile methodologies
- Continuous integration/deployment
You’ll get a lot from us too!
- Collaborative culture – We produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, and friendly. We are one big family!
- Benefits – We’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few.
- Work/Life balance – We understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life.
- Social animals – Join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events.
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: https://grnh.se/uowsb31