Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create branding and marketing materials from concept to production for use on our website and in print.
• Work directly with the CEO and other senior staff on a day-to-day basis.
• Manage and maintain all company graphic files, including logos, photos, etc.
• Edit images, i.e. retouching, re-sizing, and re-coloring.
• Print, cut, laminate, fold, or bind materials as needed.
• Develop and coordinate overall project schedules.
• Monitor project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled.
• Play a key role in marketing PIXOMONDO’s services to the industry.
• 3+ years work experience in graphic/web design and print production.
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), HTML/CSS, and WordPress.
• Strong portfolio with examples of design fundamentals in both print and digital forms.
• Understanding of post-production processes a plus.
• Excellent skills in time management and communication.
• Able to work independently and as a part of a team.