WWFX London, a new VFX house, is looking for a strong Lead Compositor to work on the new Hellboy reboot. You will work in a team of highly skilled individuals who are coming from the biggest names in the industry. The work involves creation of action packed sequences featuring CG creatures and characters.
- Excellent knowledge of Compositing in Nuke
- A thorough understanding of the visual effects pipeline
- Strong aesthetic skills in judging photo-realism and color
- A good understanding of colour-space
- Strong sense of composition, color and design
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb problem-solving skills and ability to take the initiative and offer ideas and suggestions.
- Ability to work with competency and enthusiasm with minimal supervision
- Excellent listening and communication skills, and the ability to receive direction and criticism
- Excellent presentation/communication skills in dailies/reviews by clearly and briefly outlining what has been accomplished and what next should be addressed in the shot
- Demonstrates an excellent aesthetic eye, anticipating potential problems
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
5+ years of feature film, advertising or cinematics experience
To apply please send your CV and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org