Are you a Production Coordinator interested in working with us on our first Animated Feature?! The Production Coordinator is responsible for the efficient, day-to-day facilitation of processes, procedures, outputs and deliverables of each artist within the craft group.
What you’ll get to do:
- Build the day-to-day artist based schedule based on the task based schedule provided by Production Supervisor, in cooperation with Production Supervisor and Craft Supervisor
- Monitor, track and document completion of tasks and artist’s progress on a day-to-day basis to ensure their completion within allocated person days and deadlines
- Organise the reviews within the framework given by Production Supervisor, attend and take accurate notes at craft group meetings or reviews and any other relevant production meetings
- Build strong working relationships with artists to provide support and be aware of any issues and concerns
- Share knowledge; foster and support a knowledge sharing culture
- Liaise with other department co-ordinators and crew where appropriate to facilitate the efficient communication and transfer of elements between departments or between Animal Logic and its clients
- Understand all relevant project objectives; communicate them to the crew and ensure all production planning is aligned to the objectives
What you bring:
- 2+ years Production Coordination experience working on Animated or VFX feature films
- Technical knowledge/experience of film formats, digital media and film techniques
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office, and scheduling and database software
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Intermediate project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with highly creative and/or technical people
- A sincere enthusiasm for facilitating the work of artists in high pressure environments
- A passion for Animated and/or VFX feature projects
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- An ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
What do you value?
- Family culture – we produce amazing award winning films in a culture that is passionate, fun, friendly and family oriented
- Benefits – we’ve got you covered from day one! Massage, dental, and an on-site gym, to name a few.
- Work/Life balance – we understand that people have families and activities outside of work, so we work hard to create a balance between work and life
- Social animals – join your co-workers in various social activities such as after work drinks, bake-offs, creative competitions and sporting events.
Interested? Check out our online application form via the following link: https://grnh.se/afodne1
Animal Logic recently completed production on The LEGO® Batman Movie, The Great Wall and The LEGO® Ninjago Movie. Animal Logic is currently in production on Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). See our new and improved website for more: https://www.animallogic.com/portfolio/projects/!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic, Vancouver.