Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. “Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there.
We are currently seeking rotoscope and paint artists for our Culver City studio. This is a temporary, full time position.
The Roto/Paint Artists will collaborate with the various other departments within the studio to create and complete shots as assigned.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Nuke
- Working knowledge of Maya is an asset
- Experience with tracking marker/ wire removal
- Strong eye for detail, color, and composition
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and follow through
- Work well under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Organized and dedicated with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with a plus:
- Experience with background extension
- Experience with 3D projections
- Experience with paint outs
Please provide a reel. Demonstration of skills in roto, 3d projection, and/or painting skills a major plus. A breakdown of work where responsibilities are not clearly defined (final shots) would be needed in addition to reel to be considered.
Zoic is a Maya/Vray/Nuke studio.
*Must be able to work onsite at our Culver City location. We do not cover relocation/housing.