TRIXTER is seeking a talented, motivated, and experienced Senior Pipeline Engineer to support and develop workflow in our Munich studio. The ideal candidate will have a passion for attention to detail in diverse areas of engineering and pipeline development, also who is self-driven problem solver with a passion for enabling others to succeed.
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term.
- Collaborate in the design, development and support of our production pipeline
- Applies principles of computer science, engineering and mathematics to maintain and troubleshoot new and existing tools, software and systems
- Performs code reviews and maintains coding standards.
- Manage installed software and git source code repositories
- Mentors and motivates new and existing engineers and Department TDs
- Maintains documentation workflow.
- Refactor existing pipeline tools
- Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math)
- 5 years’ experience in vfx pipeline programming or in the role of Graphics Engineer
- Must have a good knowledge and understanding of the VFX pipeline and workflow
- Excellent working knowledge of Python, Qt, C/C++.
- Clear working knowledge VFX software Api’s and data-formats (Maya, Nuke, Katana, Arnold, Alembic, OpenVDB, etc.)
- Proficiency in developing under Linux
- Outstanding problem-solving skills under pressure
- Good English language skills
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit
Please send your CV and your earliest commencement date by email to email@example.com
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!