Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. “Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there.
We are currently seeking artists who are competent in tracking in Syntheyes. Knowledge of Maya and matchmoving also a major plus for current work in our New York City location (Hell’s Kitchen). This is a full time freelance position and is a great starting point for an entry level artist who may be interested in other disciplines down the road.
- 3+ years of Syntheyes object tracking experience. Experience working on television, feature, or commercial productions within a studio pipeline a major plus.
- Ability to manually track shots
- Understanding of camera lenses
- Matchmoving and layout experience a huge plus
- Experience working in a Maya pipeline
Please submit a demo reel or portfolio with a detailed shot breakdown for consideration.
New York state based outsourcing options also may apply.