Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. “Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of vfx. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive projects out there.
Our Culver City, CA location is currently seeking a Tracking, Layout and Matchmove Artist to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate knowledge of object tracking, camera tracking, matchmove and layout experience. Must be familiar with television turn-around schedule and work well in a team environment.
- 3+ years of object tracking experience on television or feature production.
- Must be able to do manually track and matchmove.
- Layout experience a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of camera lenses & photography.
- Proficient in Syntheyes.
- Proficient in SynthEyes and 3D Equalizer.
- Knowledge of Maya, Nuke.
- Work well in team environment.
- Flexible work hours & schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
LA residents preferred. We do not cover relocation or housing.