TRIXTER Berlin is currently looking to hire experienced Unreal Engine Artists.
Booking time: ASAP – end of September
Location: Trixter Berlin
The product we’re creating is not a game – we are creating fictional in-game scenes for a live-action film, and we are using Unreal as the Game-Engine. The shots created will not require live-rendering. We are not striving for Photo-Realism – the look of the shots will be comparable to late PS3-generation games, or early PS4-generation games.
- Importing rigged and animated characters from Maya into an existing Game world running in Unreal Engine.
- Staging the characters and placing cameras.
- Optimizing the shots within the context of a given scene.
- Tweaking textures/materials and the existing lighting.
- Minor simulations.
- Exporting the shots as image sequences.
- Comfortable in working with deadlines.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine and Maya.
- Knowledge of CG and Game industry is a major plus.
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and problem solving
- Able to organise own workflow in a meticulous manner.
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- German and English language skills.
- Valid EU-working permit.
If your experience matches above description, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV, demo reel and earliest commencement date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.