TRIXTER is currently looking for an experienced VFX Production Manager to join our production department in Berlin as soon as possible. The Production Manager role carries internal projects responsibilities to the studio. Partner with the artistic supervisors to create and manage macro and micro department schedules, and ensure timely and proper workflow though the department.
- Oversee production project scheduling, resource allocation, budgeting, and salaries administration.
- Build strong team relationships with supervisors, directors, and project producers.
- Setting appropriate priorities, task tracking, and problem solving.
- Mentor and motivate associate production staff.
- Create weekly and special reports for senior management, and other department activities.
- 3 years’ experience as a department management in the film or animation industry.
- Must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the VFX pipeline and workflow.
- Experience creating and managing macro and micro production schedules.
- Outstanding communications, project management, and relationship-building skills.
- Able to think outside the box and be flexible in an ever-changing production environment.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Positive solution-oriented attitude.
- PC proficiency, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent German and English language skills.
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.
Please send your CV, availability and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!