I am a 3D & VFX artist with experience on feature films, TV and real-time. I’ve worked on a wide range of productions such as Paramount’s Sherlock Gnomes, Aardman’s Early Man, Hitman: Agent 47, Point Break, Dr Who to name a few.
With a generalist background, I specialize in lighting/compositing, texturing/shading and environment art.
I am always on the lookout for new opportunities in the fields of animation and visual effects.
• Real-time and pre-rendered lighting, texturing, shading/surfacing, environment creation, compositing.
• Very good understanding of the VFX and video game production.
• Aesthetic sensibility with a keen eye for detail, contrast and overall composition.
• Experience in filmmaking, camerawork and real-world set lighting.
Software & coding skills
• 3D: Maya, 3ds Max, Substance Painter, Houdini, C4D, PFTrack, Realflow
• Realtime: Unreal Engine 4 (level building, materials, lighting, post processing)
• Rendering: Arnold, Katana, Redshift, V-Ray, Mantra, Mental Ray
• 2D: Nuke, Photoshop, After Effects, Mocha Pro, Premiere
• HTML5, CSS3, Action Script, MEL (basics)