Location: London / Remote
Reports To: Head of 2D
Start date: immediate
Key Purpose of the Job:
To support the compositing team to produce excellent shots for film and television.
Mid Level Compositors work on anything from Paint and Prep through to compositing their own shots. They are expected to work on less complex shots as well as provide support to the more senior members of the team.
• You must have a minimum of 4 years VFX industry experience
• Experience using Nuke
• Proven experience with Plate Preparation and Rotoscoping
• Proven experience with Chroma Keying
• Be able to provide examples of seamless integration of multiple live action plates
• Be able to follow production methodologies, develop creative approaches and problem solve
• Have a critical eye for detail
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Consistently deliver excellent results with minimal supervision and have good time management even when under pressure
• A knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting is helpful
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “Mid Level Compositor” within the subject line.
On-line showreels and links to websites are welcome. Please also include a shot breakdown showing specifically what your role entailed per shot/sequence.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.